Coming Up Next

 

photo credit: Michael Eatherly

               I'm so excited to share with you what's coming up next for the Salty Zebra Blog! It was great having the guiding influence of The Whole Story series for the last several weeks. While I still had to decide what I was going to write about, the topics were narrowed and things flowed a lot easier. So, I really wanted to have another series coming up that would keep me writing regularly.

               For several years now I've been following along with the Bible studies from LoveGod Greatly. Their next study, Triumph Over Trials, begins next Monday, April 15th. After prayerful consideration, I decided I would really like to blog along with the study this time. I feel like I haven't gotten a lot out of the last few studies, but I am a firm believer that you get out of these things what you put into them. In the past, I have hosted other women in my home to do these studies together. I definitely learned more from those! Unfortunately, I'm not in a season where that is very feasible. As my husband puts it, I am in a time of healing, and that takes most of what I have in me. So, I'm doing the next best thing available to me, and sharing with you all online. I hope that it will be beneficial to someone. I hope that someone will challenge me back, respectfully of course. This has been a very lonely season and I'm hoping to increase my community a little in this way.

                As an additional bonus, this series will be illustrated by my husband's amazing photography from around the Pacific Northwest. You're in for a treat!

               I am still planning to blog on other topics at the same time. I have a post on restorative yoga that should be coming out this week and a short travel series on Ocean Shores, Washington that will be starting next week.

Here's the thing: Starting this new series is a step of faith for me. I often didn't feel like I had a lot to write in my daily study recently, so to have enough to write a blog post will be quite the stretch. I'm trusting that the Holy Spirit will be teaching and challenging me with enough material to share with you all!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Reflections on Having a Brain Tumor

Guest Post: How are you doing?

The Call That Changes Your Life