Buoy Hydration Drops - They're a win for me!

 


    When you find something that works, its such a blessing!  I've struggled for years with not being able to use hydration supplements, like the Nuun that my husband uses or the Zipfizz that my mom and my son use, because of magnesium.  For whatever reason, my system is 100% against me putting ANY amount of magnesium into it orally.  I've had to do IVs, take baths with pounds of epsom salts, and I've tried the magnesium oil, but wow it stings! Even the 25mg of magnesium in Nuun was too much for me, and I've struggled with hydration for some time, quite ironic when living the the wet and green Pacific Northwest! About a month ago I happened upon an ad for these Buoy hydration drops on Instagram as I was scrolling.  I moved on but the idea stuck in the back of my head.  A little later I checked them out on Amazon, but I still wasn't ready to invest $10 a bottle for these. When I later saw an ad for their chronic illness program I was hooked.  They give a permanent 35% discount to anyone dealing with chronic illness, as well as donating to chronic illness charities for every bottle ordered on their site.  I signed up and ordered my first pack right away.  

    They make it clear on their website that they are unflavored, but not flavorless, this is true.  My husband can detect the smell of the drops in a glass of water, but he has an abnormally strong sniffer. In a small glass I can definitely taste them, but it is not unpleasant.  It's a hard taste to describe, slightly salty, slightly sweet. I got used to it pretty quickly and it doesn't bother me at all.  If I used the drops in something with more flavor than water I don't notice them at all.  You can add them to any liquid - coffee, soup, they even recommend adding them to wine though I haven't tried that.  It took a week or two for me to begin to notice the differences, but I definitely see them now.  I've dealt with chronic dry skin on the back of my hands for years and while it's a little wrinkly now, there are no scratchy, dry flakes and I haven't had to put lotion on my hands during the day for weeks. I also notice a little more energy and alertness.  That's a big deal for someone who deals with chronic fatigue! When I found myself running low I put in a double order so that I make sure that I won't run out, and I've signed up for the auto-ship program.

Here's the thing: It's the little stuff that makes a big difference sometimes.  If you're looking for a hydration supplement, I would definitely recommend that you give these a shot.  

Here's my referral link.  If you use it you get $10 off your first purchase and I get a bonus too ;)
https://oken.do/ql4qbyk9 

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Reflections on Having a Brain Tumor

Guest Post: How are you doing?

The Call That Changes Your Life